- STEM in OST - Power of Discovery: STEM 2
- What is the status of 21st Century Community Learning Center funding?
- After School Work Force Survey
- Final ASES Universal Grant Awards for 2012-13
- Non-LEA audits letter from CDE
Audit reports due December 15, 2012.
Read the letter.
- Final Intent to Award posted
Results of ASES grants for 2012-13 can be viewed on CDE's website.
- Status of 21st CCLC Program
Erroneous information was previously distributed. Funding for 21st CCLC has NOT been eliminated.
- Reports due July 31, 2012
The 2nd semi-annual attendance and 4th quarter expenditure reports for the After School Education and Safety (ASES), 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC), and 21st Century High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) programs are due.
- Grantee Profiles due
Grantee Profiles must be completed online by June 22, 2012. All 21st CCLC and After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens grantees must complete the APR by September 27, 2012.
- Labor market information survey
Your participation in this study conducted by the Labor Market Information Division of the Employment Development Depart is appreciated. You may submit your survey online or by using this pdf version.
- Deadline extended to apply for Team California for Healthy After Schools Project
The deadline to apply has been extended until May 25, 2012 only for Region 7 grantees. Submit your application today.
- ASES Universal Grant Awards updated
Amounts awarded may have changed.
- ASES Funding Results
Posting of Grants for Fiscal Year 2012-13
- Intent to Award Updates
- corrected list of grant awards
- Intent to Award
is announced by CDE After School Division
- After School Program Survey
This study is being conducted by the Labor Market Information Division (LMID) of the Employment Development Department (EDD) in partnership with the California Workforce Innovation Network (CalWIN).
- Team California for Healthy After Schools Project
This two-year project focuses on developing and strengthening your after school wellness policy. Learn more and apply to participate by submitting your application.
- 2011 Annual Performance Report (APR)
Please note the important due dates!
Reduction of Grant Awards
to select before and after shcool program sites
- Senate Bill 429 Supplemental Grant Funds Update
Survey from CDE's new After School Division
Those who have a role in operating or supporting after school programs in California are asked for their input.
Program Directors Meeting Notes
- SB 429 Supplemental grant
- Evaluation updates
- Involuntary grant reductions
- School site substitution
- 21st CCLC RFA/funding timeline
Regional Lead Meeting Notes
- 21st CCLC
- Involuntary grant reductions
- SB 429
- AB 1564
- Work Plans for 2012/13
- LSSASP webinar series
- Senate Bill 429 Supplemental Grant Funds
- Involuntary, Voluntary Grant Reduction Process
The attached documents describe the involuntary and voluntary grant reduction processes which will commence at the end of January 2012. The processes begin with your submission of attendance data for the reporting period ending December 31, 2011, so you will wish to be familiar with this information before you complete your attendance reporting.
- New ASD Director
New ASD Director: Micheal Funk - official start date is 1/20/2012, but there will be some transition and settling in period. Onda Johnson and Chuck Nichols continue to be the Administrators for ASD. Continue to contact Regional consultants (Susie and Lisa) or fiscal analyst (Andrea) for program/fiscal issues.
- Readers recruitment
Application due date extended to 1/20/2012. Please make all efforts to reach out to AS folks who may be interested in applying to be a reader for 21st CCLC readers conference. Submit application to Afterschool@cde.ca.gov. Readers will receive notification and travel information upon being selected. Any questions regarding the reader recruitment efforts, please contact Linda Sain at LSain@cde.ca.gov.
- 21st CCLC Readers Conference
Mark your calendars, Feb. 13-17, 2012 at the Holiday Inn Hotel Downtown Plaza (Sacramento).
- Reminder to grantees with overdue statewide evaluation
Please submit to email@example.com
- SMARTER Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Update from California Department of Education (CDE)
- Higher Education SBAC Leads Announced
- IT Readiness Tool Update
- Mathematics Content Specifications review (Round 2) Completed
- SBAC CDE Question/Answer of the Week
- New Due Date for 21st CCLC and ASSETs grant applications
The due date for both the 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) Program and the After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) grant applications has be extended until January 11, 2012.