Click on an event date for more information.
Tulare County COOL Night (College Offers Opportunities for Life) events are designed for middle school students (grades 6-8) and their parents to explore high school, college and career opportunities. Parent and student components are offered.
January 14, 2014
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
100 E. College Ave., Porterville
To learn about organizing an event in your community, please contact Randy Wallace, Tulare County Office of Education's School-to-Career Project Director, at email@example.com.
KnowHow2GO.org - a website of college information sponsored by the American Council of Education, Lumina Foundation for Education, and the Ad Council.
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Burton School District
- California State University, Fresno
- Career and College Clubs
- College of the Sequoias
- Cutler-Orosi Unified School District
- Farmersville Unified School District
- Porterville Chamber of Commerce
- Porterville College
- Porterville Unified School District
- Tulare Chamber of Commerce
- Tulare County Office of Education
- Tulare Joint Union High School District
- United Way of Tulare County
- University of California, Merced
- Woodlake Union School District