Information for Coaches
- October 16, 2018
School Registration Form due.
Teacher-Sponsor Agreement Form due.
- Coaches Meeting
October 16, 2018
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Willow Room, 7000 Doe Ave., Visalia
- Assignments drawn and distributed via e-mail.
January 3, 2019
- All registration forms & fees ($500 per team) are due.
January 11, 2019
- Tulare County Mock Trial Rules
- Journalism / Art Contest
Although your journalists and artists are welcome to attend each night of competition, the Journalism and Art competition will be held the second night of competition, January 24, 2019. Artwork from that evening will be the only artwork accepted for the competition, and must be turned in after competition that evening. All journalism entries must be turned in no later than January 25, 2019 by 3:00 p.m. No exceptions will be made.
Participating students must:
- be affiliated with and attend the same school as the participating Tulare County Mock Trial team.
- attend Round 2 of the competition.
- (artists) submit one piece of artwork after competition that night (January 24).
- (journalists) write and submit one 500-700 word article by 3:00 p.m. January 25, 2019.