Tulare County Office of Education, the Tulare County Symphony League, and Tulare County Symphony Association and are proud to announce the
53rd Annual Young People's Concerts
Concerts are open to students in grades 1-6 only.
- Tuesday, October 16, 2012
L.J. Williams Theater, Visalia
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Tulare Union High School Auditorium
9:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 2012
Buck Shaffer Auditorium, Porterville
9:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m.
Please note the following items:
- Telephone reservations will be accepted beginning Friday, September 7, 2012 by calling (559) 651-1482 ext.3648.
- Admission for all concerts is $2 per person. "Per person" includes students, teachers, parents, teacher's aides, etc.
- IMPORTANT - In order to secure your reservation, payment for all seats must be pre-paid and received by Thursday, September 27, 2012.
Only CHECKS will be accepted for payment.
Please make checks payable to:
Tulare County Office of Education - Young People's Concerts
and mail to:
Attn: Young People's Concerts
7000 Doe Avenue, Building 300
Visalia, CA 93291
- Once payment is received, confirmation will be sent to the person making the reservation. Check your confirmation carefully. If there are any discrepancies, cancellations, or changes, please call us immediately, as seating fills up quickly.
- After Thursday, September 27, 2012, no cancellations will be accepted.
- For more information, contact the Theatre Company at (559) 651-1482 ext.3648.
View or print the flyer.