Tulare County Office of Education, the Tulare County Symphony League, and Tulare County Symphony Association and are proud to announce the
54th Annual Young People's Concerts
Concerts are open to students in grades 1-6 only.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
L.J. Williams Theater, Visalia
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Tulare Union High School Auditorium
9:30 a.m., 10:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 31, 2013
Buck Shaffer Auditorium, Porterville
9:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m.
Please note the following items:
- Telephone reservations will be accepted beginning Friday, September 13, 2013 by calling (559) 651-1482 ext.3648.
- Admission for all concerts is $2 per person. "Per person" includes students, teachers, parents, teacher's aides, etc.
- IMPORTANT - In order to secure your reservation, payment for all seats must be pre-paid and received by Thursday, September 26, 2013.
Only CHECKS will be accepted for payment.
Please make checks payable to:
Tulare County Office of Education - Young People's Concerts
and mail to:
Attn: Young People's Concerts
7000 Doe Avenue, Building 300
Visalia, CA 93291
- Once payment is received, confirmation will be sent to the person making the reservation. Check your confirmation carefully. If there are any discrepancies, cancellations, or changes, please call us immediately, as seating fills up quickly.
- After Thursday, September 26, 2013, no cancellations will be accepted.
- For more information, contact the Theatre Company at (559) 651-1482 ext.3648.
View or print the flyer.