The Tulare County Superintendent of Schools provides fingerprinting services for districts within Tulare County.
The Department of Justice requires each applicant to be re-fingerprinted with every new application for employment. For your privacy
protection, personal background information cannot be shared between agencies.School-related
fingerprinting services are available by appointment only
at Tulare County Office of Education
- 6200 S. Mooney Blvd., Visalia
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
Please check in with the receptionist upon arrival. Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes, so it is important that you arrive on time for your appointment. Late arrivals may have to be re-scheduled.
What to bring to your appointment
Our Live Scan fingerprinting services are available ONLY for school-related employment and volunteer positions. All other fingerprint requests should be directed to:
- Tulare County Sheriff's Department - (559) 636-4724
- Visalia Police Department - (559) 713-4231
- Request for Live Scan Services form
- provided by employer or Human Resources
- Valid Photo Identification
- Driver's License or DMV-issued I.D.
Method of Payment
- Classified - $64
- Certificated - $47
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) - $64
- Dual Prints: Employment and Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) - $96 (two appointments required)
- Volunteer - $62
- EXACT cash (change is not provided)
- Money order payable to Tulare County Superintendent of Schools
- Cashier's check payable to Tulare County Superintendent of Schools
- Major credit card or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- No personal checks accepted.